1. This Massillon manufacturer did a tremendous amount of market research before starting his kitchen and bath business. So far, it's paying off.
2. This Canton-based bank was one of the winners of the Pillar Award for Community Service in December. Last year, its employees pledged to give more than $45,000 to local and national charities.
3. What Akron-area company won Ernst & Young's Entrepreneur Of The Year award in the e-services category, shortly after winning the bid to redesign National City Bank's Web site?
4. All that glitters sometimes can be gold. This Fairlawn-based company, with stores in Canton and across the country, is the second largest retailer in the country.
5. This local dot-com has been in business for 16 years. Hint: It's known as the "dot-com behind the dot-coms."
6. This Canton music production company held a summer concert at Blossom Music Center. We talked to the owner last July about his success with self promotion.
7. This local CEO started at his company as a truck driver. Back then, he told the owners he wanted to someday own the company. He kept his word. Do you know who he is?
8. This local business owner grew up shooting pool. He is one of maybe a few who can say his pool hall education paid off. Who is he?
9. This Akron-area company develops e-commerce applications for the convention and meeting industry. In July, it won Ernst & Young's Entrepreneur Of The Year award in the business-to-business category. Three months later, it laid off 40 employees. Do you know which Twinsburg company this is?
10. This Kidron hardware store is known all over the world for its "nonelectric catalog."
1. Todd Werstler, owner, Tower Industries
2. UNB Corp.
3. Digital Day
4. Sterling Jewelers
5. Data Direct Inc.
6. Spectacular Music Productions
7. Ted Hawk, Park Farms
8. Kurt Immler, Ohio Billiards