SBN Online has been streamlined to make it as easy as possible to get the information and tools you need every day. We have organized the content into industry-specific pages -- from Accounting to Manufacturing to Technology -- that now serve as a starting point for your business day.
Just go to www.sbnonline.com, choose your city and preferred industry, and here's what you'll get.
- Local breaking industry news prepared by SBN's staff of experienced business writers, complete with links to additional sources of information.
- National breaking industry news provided by an array of leading sources from national news organizations -- such as the Associated Press, New York Times Syndicate and U.S. News & World Report -- and leading trade publications such as American Banker, InfoWorld and IndustryWeek.
- Local promotions in the industry, including detailed information on the person's background and experience.
- A calendar of local events relating to the industry.
- Feature articles involving leading companies and key issues pertinent to the industry.
- A comprehensive list of quick links to the most valuable tools, contacts, research and other information on the Web.
The next time you come back to SBN Online, we'll take you directly to your industry-specific home page.
If you haven't used SBN Online before, please give it a try. I think you will find it the most useful business site on the Web.
If you are a current SBN Online user, I hope you agree we have made it even more valuable and easy to use.
As an extra incentive, all users who visit SBN Online and sign up for our e-mail news alerts will be eligible to win four tickets to the 2003 British Open golf tournament in July. For details, see the SBN Online User's Guide included in this issue, or go to www.sbnonline.com.