For more than 25 years, Ernst & Young has celebrated the entrepreneurial spirit of men and women who make our economy vibrant.
Ernst & Young founded the Entrepreneur Of The Year® Program to recognize those with a passion for “thinking big” and to bring together visionaries and leaders to inspire each other and our communities. We have gathered here and in 25 cities across the United States to honor all of our regional finalists and welcome a new class of entrepreneurs into our Hall of Fame, recognizing their resilience, ingenuity and innovation.
We applaud them for overcoming challenges, inspiring others, opening new markets and, ultimately, fueling economic growth in the Northeast Ohio region. Let’s celebrate their achievements, perseverance and tireless pursuit of business excellence.
Congratulations to all 2012 Northeast Entrepreneur Of The Year® finalists.
Whitt Butler is the program director and an advisory partner at Ernst & Young.
2012 Finalists and Honorees
HEALTH CARE AND LIFE SCIENCES
DISTRIBUTION AND MANUFACTURING
- Eric Lofquist, Magnus International Group
- Joseph R. Zeno, ACS Industries Inc.
- Kenneth Paine, Hy-Tech Products and Industrial Heat Sources
- Jeremy Rayl, JRayl Transport
ENERGY, RESOURCES AND CLEAN TECHNOLOGY
INDUSTRIAL AND ENGINEERED PRODUCTS AND MATERIALS
- Theodore K. Zampetis, Shiloh Industries Inc.
- Gary Davis, Aetna Plastics Corp.
- Andrew Sherman, MesoCoat
- Alan J. Woll, Network Polymers
SERVICES AND MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
- Ryan White, PRICE FOR PROFIT
- Scot Lowry, Fathom
- Aaron Grossman, Alliance Solutions Group LLC
- Dr. Denise Reading, Global Corporate College
FINANCIAL AND BUSINESS ADVISORY SERVICES
- Ray Leach, JumpStart Inc.
- Richard J. Buoncore, MAI Wealth Advisors LLC
- Ira C. Kaplan, Benesch, Friedlander, Coplan and Aronoff LLP
RETAIL AND CONSUMER PRODUCTS
- Barry Cik, founder, vice president and technical director, Naturepedic
- Michael Davis, Adventure Harley-Davidson
- Marty Kanan, King Nut Cos.