Each year, a group of select judges gathers to pore over nomination forms, interview finalists and determine winners for The Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Award. This year’s judges include some of Cleveland’s business elite as well as several former EOY honorees.
The 2001 judges are:
- Art Holmes, CEO, Chart Industries, and former EOY winner
- Gil Van Bokkelen, president and CEO, Athersys Inc., and 2000 EOY winner
- Loyal Wilson, managing director, Primus Venture Partners
- Sandy Maltby, associate professor of business administration, Baldwin-Wallace College
- Sandra Pianalto, first vice president and COO, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland
- Kevin Mcmullen, president, Omnova Solutions