In August, I accepted a new position at Comcast serving as the vice president of customer service in Atlanta. I’ve worked for the company for 29 years, and I am very proud of the exciting products and unparalleled choices our customers have in Atlanta with our state-of-the-art video, high-speed Internet, phone and online services. We push the boundaries of innovation and creativity because we want to exceed our customers’ expectations.
One thing that has always been consistent through my years with Comcast is that our customers demand value and extraordinary customer service. This is even more important in today’s economy.
As a result, customer satisfaction has become part of every Comcast employee’s job. Every day more than 50,000 employees at Comcast work to deliver fast, reliable and respectful service to our 24 million customers.
Our customers have high expectations of us, and that’s why we have even higher expectations of ourselves. We believe that we positively influence customer satisfaction by staying focused on providing a superior experience to all of our customers.
We are working every day to improve our customers’ experiences with Comcast. Sometimes, things go wrong, but our customers know that we will work to resolve the issue as quickly and as professionally as possible through the “Comcast Guarantee.”
Our guarantee lets our customers know what they can and should expect from us. It validates that we have put the policies and procedures in place and empowered our employees to make our customers our No. 1 priority.
We make the following guarantees:
- We will give you a 30-day, money-back guarantee on our video, voice or high-speed services.
- We will always be on time within your appointment window or we’ll credit you $20 or give you a free premium channel for three months.
- We will resolve routine issues in one visit or we’ll credit you $20 or give you a free premium channel for three months.
- We will treat you and your home with courtesy and respect.
- We’re here for you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer questions at your convenience.
- We will offer easy-to-understand packages and provide you with a clear bill.
- We will continually offer the best and most video choices.
Every Comcast employee is dedicated to meeting the commitments above and to exceeding expectations. We are working very hard to serve our customers better and listen carefully to feedback, and I am confident that we will continue to me
et their needs. Congratulations to the 2011 World Class Customer Service Award honorees.
Verba Brown is vice president of customer service for Comcast Atlanta. Reach her at [email protected]