For more than 25 years, Ernst & Young has celebrated the entrepreneurial spirit of men and women pursuing innovation and entrepreneurial excellence in their businesses, their teams and their communities.
The hours, sweat and passion they’ve poured into their businesses and the triumphs they’ve achieved stand as a testament to the role they play as visionaries, leaders and innovators. Ernst & Young founded the Entrepreneur Of The Year Program to recognize this passion for excellence and to build an inﬂuential and innovative community of peers.
We have gathered here and in 25 other cities in the U.S. to welcome the men and women who are regional award recipients into our entrepreneurial Hall of Fame and to toast all of the ﬁnalists and their commitment to succeed. We applaud them for launching start-up companies, opening new markets and fueling job growth.
So let’s celebrate their achievements, their perseverance and their tireless pursuit of business excellence.
OSCAR SUAREZ is the Florida market leader for Ernst & Young LLP. Reach him at (305) 415-1305 or [email protected]
• Jordan Zimmerman, Zimmerman Advertising (Winner)
• Hannes Hunschofsky, HOERBIGER Corp. of America Inc. (Finalist)
Distribution and Manufacturing
• Janna Ronert, Dr. Marc Ronert, Image Skincare (Winner)
• R. Charles Murray, PPi Technologies Group (Finalist)
• Amin Rahman Ramjee, BEL USA LLC, dba DiscountMugs.com (Finalist)
• Eric R. Castro, Robert T. Castro, Albert C. Crawford, Bankers Healthcare Group Inc. (Winner)
• T. John Jerger Jr., American Traditions Insurance Co. and Modern USA Insurance (Finalist)
• David Miller, Michael Miller, Brightway Insurance (Finalist)
• Michael M. Early, Metropolitan Health Networks Inc. (Winner)
• Richard L. Sanchez, Advantica (Finalist)
• Shari Dingle Sandifer, Avant Healthcare Professionals (Finalist)