The Medical Mutual Pillar Award for Community Service, presented by Smart Business, honors businesses of all types and sizes that make outstanding contribution to their community. Its purpose is to encourage a charitable enviroment, recognize creative efforts that make a difference and demonstrate the ties between the for-profit and nonprofit worlds.
This year’s winners will be honored at a special banquet on January 18 at the Duke Energy Convention Center in Cincinnati, OH.
But before that great event takes place, we welcome you to take a look at how these kind and selfless individuals and companies do what they do.
Pillar Award for Community Service honorees:
- Aveda Fredric’s Institute
- Cincinnati Eye Institute
- dunnhumbyUSA, Inc.
- Frame USA, Inc.
- iSqFt/Construction Software Technologies
- Johnson Investment Counsel, Inc.
- KDM P.O.P. Solutions Group
- Keating Muething & Klekamp PPL
- PowerNet Communications
- Rendigs, Fry, Kiely & Dennis, LLP
Medical Mutual SHARE Award honoree:
Nonprofit Board Executive of the Year Award honorees:
Executive Director of the Year Award honorees:
- Candace Klein, Bad Girl Ventures, Inc.
- Joseph Byrum, Ohio Valley Goodwill Industries
- Tracie L. Metzger, Pink Ribbon Girls
Rising Star honoree:
Kent Clapp CEO Leadership Award honoree: