The Medical Mutual Pillar Award for Community Service, presented by Smart Business, honors businesses of all types and sizes that make outstanding contribution to their community. Its purpose is to encourage a charitable enviroment, recognize creative efforts that make a difference and demonstrate the ties between the for-profit and nonprofit worlds.
This year’s winners will be honored at a special banquet on January 26 at The Ohio Statehouse in Columbus, OH.
But before that great event takes place, we welcome you to take a look at how these kind and selfless individuals and companies do what they do.
Pillar Award for Community Service honorees:
- Blytheco LLC
- Delta Energy
- Elford Inc.
- METTLER TOLEDO
- Ohio Christian University
- Roush Honda
- Safelite AutoGlass
- ViaQuest, Inc.
Medical Mutual SHARE Award honoree:
Charles Penzone Salons Nonprofit Board Executive of the Year Award honorees:
- R. Gabe Reitter II, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Ohio Foundation
- Colleen Buzza, Community Shelter Board
Rea & Associates Executive Director of the Year Award honorees:
- Denise M. Robinson, Alvis, Inc., d.b.a. Alvis House
- Virginia (Ginny) O’Keeffe, Amethyst, Inc.
- Edward N. Cohn, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Ohio Foundation
- Jane Scott, Columbus Metropolitan Club
CVG Samaritan Award honoree:
Kent Clapp CEO Leadership Award honoree: