More than 2,000 entrepreneurs will gather in the desert of Palm Springs, Calif., Nov. 11-14, for the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Institute.
The conference E&Ys 13th annual event will draw together past and current EOY regional and national award winners for four days of workshops and discussions, culminating in the announcement of the national EOY winners.
This years speakers include:
- Edward Iacobucci, chairman and chief technology officer, Citrix Systems. The 1998 National EOY winner, Iacobucci developed the Thin-Client/Server Computing, which rewrote the books on the structure of computer networks.
- Dr. Stephen R. Covey, author of The Seven Habits of Highly Effective Families;
- Guy Kawasaki, founder, CEO and chairman of garage.com;
- Carolee Friedlander, president and CEO of Carolee Designs Inc., a trendsetter in designing and marketing fashion accessories to women; and
- Lou Dobbs, former host of CNNs Moneyline With Lou Dobbs, who will be the master of ceremonies at the National EOY Awards Gala.
Register before Sept. 30 to guarantee space. For more information, contact E&Y at (800) 755-AWARD or visit its Web site at www.ey.com/eoy and click on Entrepreneur Of The Year Conference.