- Have mutual respect for each other.
- Realize one person has to take the lead in the business and accept that person in the lead role.
- Leave any disagreements at work.
- Socialize, but remember you see each other daily, so take time away from each other, too.
- If theres a problem, bring it to the table.
- Remember the person you are talking to is your sibling someone you love. Present all discussions in such a manner and then resolve any problems.
- Talk to employees as if they were your family. Give them the same respect you demand from them.
How to work with a sibling Featured
SBN Staff 9:45am EDT July 22, 2002
John Gioffre, the youngest of the three Gioffre siblings involved in Gioffre Construction Inc., offers the following tips for working with family: