I'm on my third trip through the One Year Bible, and I think it's taught me about how one should manage his or her business, [and] also about how a nation should govern itself. In all the books that overview the kings of Israel and Judah, kings and their nations were either in-or out of-the will of God. A nation's choice of whether to follow God or not eventually resulted in blessings or curses.
I have added a short piece you may be interested in:
Signs and Symptoms of Inner Peace
1. Tendency to think and act spontaneously rather than from fears based on past experience.
2. An unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment.
3. Loss of interest in judging other people.
4. Loss of interest in judging self.
5. Loss of interest in interpreting the actions of others.
6. Loss of ability to worry. (This is a very serious symptom.)
7. Frequent overwhelming episodes of appreciation.
8. Contented feelings of connectedness with others and nature.
9. Frequent attacks of smiling through the eyes and from the heart.
10. Increasing tendency to let things happen rather than to make them happen.
11. Increased susceptibility to love extended by others as well as the uncontrollable urge to extend it.
Warning: If you have all or even most of the above symptoms, please be advised that your condition of peace may be so far advanced as not to be curable.
Tom Mueller, president
Sport Management Inc.