Heres the scoop:
- Labor camp owners may receive grants of up to $25,000 through the Agriculture Labor Camp Improvement Program.
- For every $1 of state funds committed, the applicant must match at least $1.
- Applicants must develop a three-year plan for addressing the housing and infrastructure needs of the camp.
- The deadline for grant applications usually falls in January each year.
- To apply, contact the Ohio Department of Developments Office of Housing and Community Partnerships, 77 S. High St., 24th Floor, Columbus, 43216-1001.