* Custer Capital, www.custercapital.com. Multistage investment funding. Specializes in health care, enabling technologies, communications and business services.
* CID Equity Partners, www.cidequity.com. Broad range of investment funding. Specializes in information technology, telecommunications and medical technologies.
* NCT Ventures. www.nctventures.com. Seed and early-stage investment funding. Specializes in retail, distribution and information technology.
* River Cities, www.rccf.com. Early and middle stage investment funding. Specializes in information technology, health care, telecom and communications and high-tech manufacturing and logistics.
* Ohio Partners Group, www.ohiopartners.com. Seed, early and growth stages investment funding. Specializes in information technology.
* Battelle Technology Fund, Curtis Crocker, 688-3415. Partnered with Columbus Technology Leadership Council to provide funding to technology companies.
* Blue Chip Venture Comp, www.bcvc.com, (513) 723-2300. Specializes in health care, technology and media and communication.
* Venture Advantage, www.ventureadvantage.org. Provides links to new and start-up business resources.
* Columbus Technology Leadership Council, www.columbustlc.org. Provides resources to technology firms.
Technology companies can refer to Science and Technology Campus Corp., www.stcc.org, and Edison Biotechnology Center, www.ebtc.org. Source: Venture Advantage and the Columbus Venture Network