Smart Business Networking Events
There is no substitute for face-to-face contact
Today, 96 percent of corporate marketing executives use events in their marketing mix. Even with the rise of social of and digital media, a personal, face-to-face setting is vital to relationship building and to access influential business leaders.
Smart Business Events helps our partners overcome this hurdle by hosting a dynamic roster of networking events that engage our vast audience of senior executives. With nearly 25 years of experience in customizing events both big and small, we have the expertise to help your company meet its specific marketing goals.
How does event sponsorship work?
As an event sponsor, you’ll be able to customize your sponsored networking event in a variety ways. Our experienced, professional events team will work with you to figure out all the important details, including:
- Who do you plan to target/invite to the event?
- Who do you want to nominate for awards?
- Who would you like to meet at the event?
It’s your event and we run it for you – every facet from A to Z.
What do I get as a sponsor?
Smart Business Events sponsors receive numerous opportunities. Our experienced events team will work with you to tailor your sponsorship to meet your needs.
• Industry exclusivity
• Your company name/logo in all event collateral for a six-month promotional plan
• Collaboration with the Smart Business Events team focused on your company’s prospecting needs
• Recognition in the event presentation
• A speaking role at the event
• VIP seating at the event
• The event attendance list
What are the benefits of event sponsorship?
Companies can experience a number of significant benefits as a result of sponsoring networking events. You’ll be able to:
1. Expand your network and make connections that can lead to new business opportunities.
2. Align your company message with relevant, quality content delivered through a first-class affair.
3. Gain exposure to ideas and best practices that you can apply to your own business.
4. Stand apart from your competition and position your company as local industry leader.
5. Create goodwill by supporting the local community and its economic development.
6. Utilize VIP hospitality benefits to enhance business relationships.