Suggest a speaker
Do you know an entrepreneur, president, CEO, author or expert who knows how to educate and entertain a crowd, and has a great story to tell?
Each year, Smart Business Magazines & Events presents more than 40 regional conferences and events across its national footprint. Most of these programs involve panel discussions, keynote speakers and live one-on-one interviews with a member of the Smart Business staff.
Our readers and audiences desire how-to oriented takeaways that they can apply to their own organizations. To help us achieve that, we’re looking for CEOs, presidents and entrepreneurs who not only have led their companies to new heights, reengineered the way they do business and have proven master innovators, but that also have a good story to tell and can tell it well in front of a large audience.
If this sounds like you or someone you know, contact Publisher & Executive Editor Dustin S. Klein at email@example.com. Send a bio, a headshot (if possible) and tell us a bit more about what makes you or your suggested speaker unique.
Speakers and panelists we’ve featured over the past few years include:
- Jim McCann, founder and CEO of 1-800-Flowers.com
- Rob Enslin, president, SAP Americas
- Angela Braly, CEO, Wellpoint
- Jim O’Brien, CEO, Ashland Inc.
- Jim Davis, President & CEO, Chevron Energy Solutions
- Drayton McLane, owner, Houston Astros & McLane Oil
- Sondra Lehman, president, LSG SkyChefs
- Elieen Heismann, president, National Philanthropic Trust
- Dave Hitz, founder & CEO, NetApp
- David Hankin, president, Alfred E. Mann Foundation
- Jeff Kupietzky, CEO, Oversee.net
- Janice Bryant Howroyd, ACT-1 Group
- Tim Timken, Chairman, The Timken Co.