For more than 25 years, Ernst & Young has celebrated the entrepreneurial spirit of men and women pursuing innovation and entrepreneurial excellence in their businesses, their teams and their communities.
The hours, sweat and passion they’ve poured into their businesses and the triumphs they’ve achieved stand as a testament to the role they play as visionaries, leaders and innovators. Ernst & Young founded the Entrepreneur Of The Year Program to recognize this passion for excellence and to build an in?uential and innovative community of peers.
We have gathered here and in 25 other cities in the U.S. to welcome the men and women who are regional award recipients into our entrepreneurial Hall of Fame and to toast all of the ?nalists and their commitment to succeed. We applaud them for launching start-up companies, opening new markets and fueling job growth.
So let’s celebrate their achievements, their perseverance and their tireless pursuit of business excellence.
OSCAR SUAREZ is the Florida market leader for Ernst & Young LLP. Reach him at (305) 415-1305 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Jordan Zimmerman, Zimmerman Advertising (Winner)
• Hannes Hunschofsky, HOERBIGER Corp. of America Inc. (Finalist)
Distribution and Manufacturing
• R. Charles Murray, PPi Technologies Group (Finalist)
• Jorge A. Plasencia, Republica (Winner)
• Bobby Harris, BlueGrace Logistics (Finalist)
• Jose Prendes, PureFormulas.com (Finalist)
• David Miller, Michael Miller, Brightway Insurance (Finalist)
• Richard L. Sanchez, Advantica (Finalist)
Real Estate and Construction
• Charles Puccini, Bauer Foundation Corp. (Winner)
• Michael I. Kaufman, Kaufman Lynn Construction (Finalist)
• Craig Perry, Centerline Homes (Finalist)
Retail and Consumer Products
• Rhonda Shear, Shear Enterprises LLC (Winner)
• Oscar Horton, Sun State International Trucks LLC (Finalist)
• Jesse Stein, SportsMemorabilia.com (Finalist)
• Harvey Massey, Massey Services Inc. (Winner)
• David Clarke, BGT Partners (Finalist)
• Steven A. MacDonald, myMatrixx (Finalist)
• John Duffy, 3Cinteractive (Winner)
• Carol Craig, Craig Technologies (Finalist)
• Will Fleming, MotionPoint Corp. (Finalist)