Smart Business Books
Every entrepreneur, business leader and executive has a unique gift – knowledge that makes you an expert. At Smart Business, we’ve been covering successful CEOs for more than 20 years and working with them to identify their expertise and then share that knowledge with their peers. Now, we are writing and publishing books under the Smart Business imprint name to help CEOs, entrepreneurs and business leaders share that knowledge with a larger audience.
As a successful business leader who has a story they can tell, we would like the opportunity to write and publish your book so that you can share your expertise with others.
As a full-service publishing and development house, here’s how Smart Business imprints will work with you:
• We assign you a project management team, which includes a project manager, editor and dedicated writer. This group will work with you to outline and develop the theme and story for your book.
• Through interviews with you, as well as others you identify for Smart Business to speak with, we draw out your knowledge and expertise, flesh out your story and ideas and begin to write your book.
• We’ll work with you throughout the collaborative process to ensure the book is in your voice, clearly delineates your ideas and communicates exactly what you want to communicate to the audience or audiences you’re trying to reach.
• Smart Business will create internal graphics, develop a strong layout (including photographs), and design the cover for your book.
• Upon completion we will work with you to edit, revise and rewrite the manuscript until we have a finished book ready for publication.
• We’ll print the book and deliver to you an agreed upon number of hardcover or soft cover books for your distribution. (minimum quantity is 2,500 editions)
• Smart Business will register your book with an ISBN number and make it available for others to purchase at online retail sites such as Amazon.com.
• Beyond this, we can develop and deliver additional services to help market your book, such as the creation and management of an online presence for you and your book, sales and marketing materials, press releases, and even working with you to develop presentations and book speaking engagements.
For more information, contact Publisher Dustin S. Klein at firstname.lastname@example.org or (440) 250-7026 for a no-commitment consultation to determine how Smart Business can help take your ideas and transform them into a book…and much more.