Smart Business San Francisco will debut in January 2007 as the newest title in the Smart Business Network chain of local management journals, and its third in California.
Each issue of Smart Business San Francisco will include:
- Cover Story: A major feature on the management strategies and business philosophy of the CEO of a major public or private company in the San Francisco area.
- Smart Leaders: A quick-reading, quotes-only feature providing a glimpse into the business and personal thgouhts of a successful local business person or civic leader.
- Fast Lane: A question-and-answer session with the CEO of a local growth company about the success strategies used to build a business;
- Tips from the Top: OfficeMax founder Michael Feuer shares the strategies that helped him build a Fortune 500 company from ground up; and
- Insights: Key local service providers share their expertise on issues critical to business.Smart Business San Francisco will saturate companies with 50 or more employees. These companies amount to 11 percent of businesses, but account for 80 percent of all buying power.
The publication will have a circulation list of 10,000 senior-level managers, which will be audited by BPA Worldwide, the leading independent audit agency for business-to-business publications. An additional 24,000 executives are expected to see the publication through pass-along readership.
About Smart Business Network
Smart Business Network is the nation's fastest-growing publisher of local management journals. Its monthly management journals are designed as concise, 32-page packages that meet the information needs of senior decision-makers of middle-market and large companies. Each edition includes feature articles on management strategies of CEOs of leading local companies as well as insights from local subject-matter experts in key business areas, including accounting, law, human resources and technology.
Smart Business Network currently publishes management journals in 19 markets in nine states:
- California: Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego and San Francisco
- Florida: Broward/Palm Beach, Miami and Tampa Bay
- Georgia: Atlanta
- Illinois: Chicago
- Indiana: Indianapolis
- Michigan: Detroit
- Ohio: Akron/Canton, Cincinnati, Cleveland and Columbus
- Pennsylvania: Philadelphia and Pittsburgh
- Texas: Dallas and Houston