You don't need to let your computer baffle you. Get the most out of it by joining David Radin and the Internet Insider team every Saturday morning between 11 a.m. and noon on "Internet Insider with David Radin, Radio with Byte" (www.insiderradio.com).
Seven years in radio and 18 in the computer industry make Radin uniquely qualified to help you meet your computing challenges and discover interesting information to keep up with our increasingly connected environment.
Among Radin's accomplishments:
- He helped create the strategies for the world's first commercial Web site and integrated Internet software package.
- He has participated in the rollout of leading Internet services.
- He is author of "Building a Successful Software Business," published by O'Reilly & Associates.
- He has co-chaired several important industry conferences.
- His opinions and articles have been printed in publications from Fortune to AMA's Small Business Reports, as well as scores of other publications.
Every week on Internet Insider provides an entertaining learning experience featuring luminaries from leading computer, communications, and Internet companies such as Microsoft, Netscape, Compaq, CompUSA, Lycos and others. It also offers helpful features such as Internet Frustration Buster techniques, Insider Tips & Secrets for your Desktop, Web Site of the Week, and phone calls, e-mail questions and comments from you (toll-free from anywhere in the U.S.).
"Internet Insider with David Radin" is a syndicated radio show created weekly at WTAE studios in Wilkinsburg, Pa.