The Medical Mutual Pillar Award for Community Service, presented by Smart Business Magazine, honors businesses of all types and sizes that make outstanding contribution to their community. Its purpose is to encourage a charitable environment, recognize creative efforts that make a difference and demonstrate the ties between the for-profit and nonprofit worlds.
Learn more about the Pillar Award
Download a 2013 Pillar Award nomination
Download a 2013 Nonprofit Board Executive nomination
National Recent Articles
- Public vs. private: Understanding the difference between the health care exchange models
- How to keep the "family" in a family business
- Highlights for Children: Creating a comprehensive Web and social media strategy for all digital platforms
- Jim McCann: Ten principle for mastering conversation leadership
- Lee Ellis: The paradox of faith vs. reality / What’s your leadership vision for the year?
- How to stay in front of tax issues before and after a M&A deal closes
- Gordy Opitz had to find a way to keep ComDoc’s employees focused after they lost what took 21 years to accomplish
- Accurate Technologies: Laser surveying provides a more detailed perspective
- Building Stronger Communities: Coleman Professional Services Inc.
- Christine Amer Mayer: How business and nonprofit sectors work together
- Victoria Tifft: Effective project plans and a quality team can be the key to satisfying customers
- Rod Covey: Are you prepared to communicate in a crisis?
- Donna Rae Smith: Combatting fear of change can benefit you and your business
- Michael Feuer: Why every company needs an additional type of COO — They march to a different drummer
- Creating objects from design software crosses from polymers to metals